Though not developed yet (as of December 2013) this new community is the talk of the town. The location, the price and value for your investment is worth considering. The project “AL KHAIL HEIGHTS” was launched during cityscape by their developers “Meraas” in conjunction with Texture holdings Dubai. It is a residential development located in AL Quoz district of Dubai right next to AL Khail road, the area is quite strategic and considered to be in center of Dubai. Being located @ Al khail heights you can join Sh Zayed road in about 5 minutes and Al Khail road in about 2 minutes approximately.
Some of the information available during the launch of the project is as follows
- Developed by: MERAAS and supported by TEXTURE HOLDING LIMITED (we couldn’t find much information about this company, if you do kindly advise in comments section)
- Community consist of 22 buildings and 58 Town Houses distributed in 3 phases
- Phase 1: 8 Buildings and town houses, Phase 2: 8 Building and Phase 3: 6 Buildings.
- Each building has 98 apartments in total which are mix of studios, 1 bed room and 2 bed room apartments
- Payment plan as of now : 30 % initial downpayment, January 2014 10%, april 2014 10%, 10% on handover and rest 40% to be done in span of 2 years as quarterly payments
Al Khail Heights Prices (updated as of December 2013):
- Studio approx. 400, 000 AED +
- 1 bedroom apartment: approx. 700,00 AED +
- 2 bedroom apartment: approx. 1 million AED (1000,000 Dhs)
Texture Holding (Owner of the project) contact details: