Dear Dubai folks, brace yourself for one of the biggest firework display in the human history ever. The 2013 is in its last month and woo what a year it was for Dubai. Dubai won expo 2020 as well as lots of new construction projects were announced, so yes Dubai is back on track.
To welcome 2014, Dubai events are partnering up with major hotels and buildings to organize fireworks show. As per the recent press release, Dubai is going to host the longest firework display any human has seen totaling up to 90 minutes , yes one and half hour of display of fireworks across Dubai fireworks will be of six minute duration across 100 KM shoreline. The fireworks being hosted for 2014 New Year’s Eve will be in following places.
Burj Khalifa 2014 fireworks:
Being the landmark of Dubai, the tallest tower in Dubai is going to host the biggest firework display. The dubai mall will also be hosting tons of other small events as well in conjunction with fireworks display. The blazing firework can be visible from anywhere in Dubai but for the best view you can come to the following places (you can update the below list in comments as well)
- Al Safa Park
- Defense roundabout building (First interchange – Sh zayed road)
- Jumeirah beach park
- Meydan hotel parking opposite Al Khail road
- Dubai world trade center – opposite metro station
- Downtown dDubai - obviously J
Burj Al Arab Fireworks 2013-2014:
The 7-star hotel will also be having fireworks display on the night of 31st December. The best place to view will be following
- Stay or dine out @ burj al arab (5000$ +)
- Go to Umm Suqeim beach, free to public. You can have a bbq setup as well if you want.
- Any top rise building / hotel in Al barsha / Tecom preferable near Mall of the Emirates vicinity
- Madinat Jumierah (restaurants and clubs)
- 360 nightclub will be the best venue to enjoy the fireworks display of both burj al arab and burj Khalifa
Atlantis Hotel Palm Jumeirah Fireworks:
This time Atlantis is joining hands with Burj Al Arab for the fireworks display. Another spectacular event that should not be missed, most of the folks @ dubai marina and JLT will be the best place to enjoy the fireworks for this spot provided if they don’t have any other building blocking their way. Some of the places to be during December 31st to enjoy this show will be
- Anywhere on palm Jumeirah
- Umm Suqeim beach
- Sandance @ nasimi
- Barasti beach bar
If you have any suggestions or further information regarding the fireworks, please do not hesitate to share it on over facebook and google+ page or on the comments below.
Also, you can watch the fireworks using RTA water taxi, the price is 1200 dhs per jounrney, More info can be found on our google plus page: https://plus.google.com/111650835000515794537/posts/8wgFsnkHqh7