Eid al Adha or the big Eid is finally here and is going to be celebrated with a boom in Dubai this year of 2012. More than 1.5 million visitors are being expected to come from neighboring GCC countries to Dubai this Eid. The term “Eid in Dubai” is the term being officially used by Dubai Travel & Tourism and all promotions, events and happenings for the span of 10 days (23rd October onwards).
Some of the events, promotions and happenings for Eid al Adha 2012 in dubai are as follows
- The Dubai Mall Eid in Dubai celebrations
- Date: 18th of October till 3rd of November 2012
- Different performances / events for kids and adults. Starts from 7pm on weekends and 5:00 pm onwards for weekend.
- Opens 24 hour for EID
- Mirdiff City Centre
- Fun activites starting from 5:00 pm till 10:00 pm on weekdays and 7:00 pm till midnight
- Mall of Emirates
- Carnivals is being organized, the timings are 7:00 pm till 2:00 am
- Other malls participating are
- Lamcy plaza
- Mercato Mall
- Dubai Festival City
- Deira City Centre
- Al Ghurair Centre
- Eid fun fair @ zabeel park – 10:00 am till 10:00 pm (AED 5 entry)
- 3D mapping show at global village [Must go]
- Enrique Iglesias Live in Dubai on October 26th
- Harlem Globetrotters – a must go for basket ball fans – happening on 25-26th of October @ Dubai Tennis stadium
- Dubai Water bash day in Zabeel park Gate 1 on 27th of October 2012
- Indian / Bolloywood famous singer Shreya Ghoshal concert in Dubai @ Madinat jumeriah
- Noddy in Toyland Show happening at The First Group Theatre in Madinat jumeriah on 27th of October till 29th of October 2012.
Useful links to know more about the events and happenings / concerts in Dubai during Eid al Adha 2012