Hard Rock Cafe Dubai Festival Centre
Hard Rock café once which was located on Sh.Zayed road next to American University in Dubai (AUD) in Dubai Media City is now officially re-located in Dubai Festival City @ DFC (Dubai Festival Centre). Hard Rock Cafe Dubai Festival Centre starts operating on November 18th 2011 and slowly getting quick popularity among diehard Rock fans.
In case you are wondering about what is Hard Rock Café and what is all the hype about that then see below.
- Hard Rock Café is chain of restaurants originating from United Kingdom in 1971 famous for its Rock and Roll theme
- What started 3 decades back is now worldwide famous chain of Hard Rock restaurants / cafes, Hotels, Casinos and Hard Rock brand clothing merchandize
- In Middle East and Dubai / UAE – It is mostly known for its large compilation of rock and roll memorabilia. The venue will also host a number of auctions having items such as famous hard rock autographed guitars, exceptional and hard to find photographs and merchandize from world rock tour concerts and events
Hard Rock Cafe Dubai Location and Contact details
- Location: Hard Rock Café is located right next to the beautiful business bay bridge in Festival City at Dubai Festival Centre which is one of the famous shopping malls in Dubai.
- Quick Info: It has area of approx 2,700 square meters having two rock shops selling merchandize, big central stage for live performances by local and international artists, a private VIP gathering room, lounge next to the Hard Rock bar and an outdoor terrace with beautiful view of Al Badia and Festival City .The café can accommodate approx 350 people (number not confirmed and require citation)
- Operating Hours: 12pm – 2:00 am (Restaurant) and 10 am to 1am for Rock Shop
- Contact Number: 04-2328900
- Valet parking: available
Hard Rock Cafe Dubai in Press:
- Hard Rock Cafe reopens in Dubai after 13 month delay
- Hard Rock Cafe Dubai relocates to Festival Centre