Safa Park is one of the biggest recreation spot in Dubai. Located in Jumeirah the park accommodates thousands of people on daily basis especially on weekends. Safa Park has space for more than 20 barbeque stations however during weekends it is advised to go to Safa Park a bit early in morning in order to avoid hurdles finding a barbeque station.Â The park has small and interesting gaming arcade zone as well which have many arcade games, billiard / pool tables and table tennis.
Some of the quick information for Safa Park Dubai is as follows
- Safa Park Dubai Map
- Safa Park Dubai Opening Timings: All 7 days a week â€“ 8:00 am â€“ 11:00 pm
- Safa Park Dubai Contact Number: 04-3492111
- Entry Fees / Safa Park Dubai Admission: 3.0 AED â€“ 5 AED per person
- Safa Park Activities are
- Park Train
- Various kids and adult Games
- Sports Facilities such as football ,volleyball and cricket
- Basketball Field
- Safa Park Lake
- Tennis Court
- Boats (previously it used to but as of 2011 Q3 itâ€™s not working) and Bicycle Rental
- Up to 21 Barbecue Areas
- Various Snack houses and small grocery shops
- The nearest stop for Metro is Business Bay and from there need to take bus or Dubai Taxi
Al Safa Park Dubai in Pictures!
I would like to ask if it is possible to put or install a roll-up or banners within the area. To expose the services that we offer.