Samsung Wave 2 also referred as Wave II S8530 is the successor of Samsung wave 1 smartphone (S8500). The smartphone runs latest version of Samsung developed operating system Bada. Though the operating system is not yet popular in the smartphone market but gaining a good response from Samsung wave device consumers. Some of the major features of the Samsung wave 2 are as follows.
- Operating System: Bada 1.2
- Thickness: 10.9 mm
- Display : Samsung Gorilla Glass Display with 3.7 inch touchscreen
- Process: 1 Ghz processor
- Camera: 5 Megapixel with geo tagging feature available.
- Memory Storage: 8 GB (default but varies from country to country)
- Adobe Flash is supported
- Webkit based browser supporting HTML 5
- All latest audio and video formats are supported by Bada 1.2 enabled Samsung wave 2 (ii)
Galaxy s2 is thinnest smartphone in the market today. The smartphone was introduced by Samsung in mid of 2011 and was in Dubai by July (release date in Dubai not confirmed). Galaxy S2 is based on latest android operating system (Android 2.3). The processing chips in Galaxy S2 are dual core AMD with a blazing speed of 1.2 GHZ. Galaxy S2 has a ram of 1GB making the applications running in the phone much faster and efficient. Some of the features for Galaxy S2 available in Dubai are as follows.
- Dual Core Processor @ 1.2 GHZ
- Android 2.3 OS
- 8 Megapixel main camera and 2 megapixel front camera (for video chat)
- 1 GB RAM
- Stylus pen option available
- Pre-installed Applications for Dubai based Galaxy S2 are Social Hub, Readers Hub, Music and Games Hub. Google Maps integrated
- Adobe Flash
- Support all the latest and generic video and audio formats Read more…
Nokia C3 is a mobile phone / smartphone launched by Nokia keeping young generation and fresh business entrepreneurs in mind. C3 mobile was launched in Dubai / UAE in late 2010 and gained a significant popularity by mid of 2011. Nokia C3 comes under the Series 40 range thus broadening the range of applications from Java based applets to Symbian Native applications. C3 mobile can run Flash applications and on browser as well. Some of the key feature of Nokia C3 available in Dubai is as follows
- Keyboard: Both Arabic and English with QWERTY layout
- Available Colors in Dubai: Nokia C3 is available in four main colors in Dubai which are dark grey / black, silver, pink and gold white (limited)
- High Speed Web Browser Read more…
E7 is one the latest smartphone launched by Nokia and is considered to be successor of Nokia N8. The device uses Symbian 3 operating system which is one of the latest smartphone Symbian base software and has a blazing startup and application response speed. Nokia E7 was launched in Dubai in summer of 2011 (mid of June). Some of the features of Nokia E7 available in Dubai are as follows.
- Multitasking Environment
- 6 Megapixel Camera
- Free GPS Navigation with OVI Maps
- Real Time push emails with MOE (exchange mail servers)
- Symbian 3 framework
Nokia E7 in Dubai is available in 4 main colors which are Read more…
D90 is one of the famous Digital SLR cameras by Nikon. The product was first introduced in North American market in early 2009 and created a big hype within one year among SLR users and Nikon fans. There are many noticeable features in Nikon D90 which makes it unique and preferable choice for both intermediate and beginner digital photographers. Some of the features of Nikon D90 Dubai are Read more…